Sunday, January 31, 2010

Outing to Pavilion !

we wanted to watch Tooth fairy unfortunately the cinema was full and the only one left was haunted university.They bought the first row sit for haunted university ! so hard to see but we have no choice la the only movie we have ! OMG !the movie was so damn scary!!! NOT !!! -.-* (wen wei said that movie wasnt scary)-but I heard you scream (busted!!!) xDD this kind of ghost movie can scare off a cat but not me !so I rate 2.5 star for this movie beacuse some part of this movie is quite funny . After movie we walk here and there looking for PETER CHAO's jacket ! hahahaha ! chao sai mother fucker ! Philip's plan to dress like PETER CHAO (fAILED) -.- ! The best part of the outing was ----> I GET A FREE BURGER FROM KFC ^^ ! LOL ! dumb KFC staff !Gave to the wrong owner hahahah ! i was like WTF!!! he put the burger in front of me !!! mine ? my reaction was.....






(-.- i'm a criminal WANTED by KFC !!! ) - but i gave it to derek and he ate it- WOooohHhoOOOoO!!! xDD



Tata!

No comments:

Post a Comment