Monday, January 18, 2010

Kisah Pahit dan Manis Jack Lai !

the sweet and bitter memories of mine!To be HONEST i had lot of fun in the band!




Thank You Very Much Too !
1.Vicki
2.Darren Wong
3.Pauline Choong
4.Victor
5.Benjamin
6.Navian lee
7.Yu Kit
8.Xiao Ran
9.Jackie Cheong
10.Ye Young
11.lai jie ee
12.Tiara Wong
13.Lester
14.Adrian
15.Eugene

My Most respective Guitar teachers KIU CHEN CHUAN and FOK LEONG !( YOU ROCK MY WORLD)

I gave up my FOOLISH DREAM as a GUITARIST ! and i quitted music so i can focus more in my studies !

(my new aim is NETWORKING OR DATABASE engineer) Dont laugh at me Vicki's mom told me that we should "aim something higher and hard to achieve" you all should listen to her advise also ! *I HOpe There is a TIME MACHINE for me when i did something wrong*-__- because i'm very keras kepala !


For Your Information, My guitar and amplifier is ON SALE xD



Tata!

1 comment: