Tuesday, September 14, 2010

HOLIDAYS !!! =D



Mnnn...it seems everyone is studying very hard during this holidays and it really freaks me out because I @_@ (*dosent want to answer*)...let's get back to my HO-LI-DAYS , actually nothing-special-about-my-holidays because it's just DRIVING LESSON , FACEBOOK , SLEEP , EAT , WORKOUT , MUSIC , A LITTLE OF BOOKS STUDIES(*I SWEAR YOU DONT WANT TO KNOW HOW I STUDIES*) and that's all I did during this holidays...BORING RIGHT !!! OH I ALMOST FORGOTTEN! I did went to watch Piranhna with PHILIP,BRYAN and LAMPUYAO...but unfortunately we cant watch the movie even though we had the tickets because we are too CUTE (HAHAHAA!!!* NOT ! *) and it shows we are not 18 and above T_T...so, they changed us to hall 1 and watch PHUA CHU KANG ! Hahaha I rate (5 STARS) for that movie =P !...Lastly, I would like to wish everyone a Good Luck for your trial exam and Happy Holidays(*whisper* It's Almost The End Of The Holidays -_-)




Tata !

No comments:

Post a Comment