Friday, June 4, 2010

Teacher's Day !

J.Y.P vs J.L.P











We-Did-We-Did-Rock-You !!!

credits to :-

charlotte wong = For giving us a chance to perform...someone told us we are not selected to perform but you still choose us even we dance badly during the audition thank you very much ! (we did rock the dance floor!RIGHT?!?!?) XD

stephanie tang = For borrowing your precious guitar to rezza ! Thanks steph...

Kah ee = Thanks for the handsome photo you took for us !!! your picture is the best !

Daniel Chum = Thanks for helping us to play bass!!!Hope you will ROCK the school next year !!!

and lastly,I want to thank all of my friends for your support !!! Love you guys very much <3

(*I know you guys is wondering why JACK LAI is playing guitar again...smoker will know my answer*) HAHAHA XD


Tata!!!







Foo: Thank you very much stealing food for me! love you foo !

No comments:

Post a Comment