Thursday, January 7, 2010

Voice Out My Feelings !

haih! !~!@#$%^&*()=C ! First day to school get a straight haircut from teacher =.=! (What a good beginning of 2010!)My first day at 5M *Gosh* =.=* this class is so damn boring and I miss J class very very much T___T.I felt so stress in M class because I have to catch up form 4 and form 5 syllabus in this year to face my SPM and I have no idea which topic I should start reading.I think i really cant survive in this class because other than teachers no one can help me in my studies at here and they don't even care about their future.(Almost all of them is Malay =.= )I'm so useless this class is for rubbish like me ! this the fact ! like it or not I'm now in this class ! there is no turning back for me !

(this is just half of my feelings it may hurt them if i voice it out ) =C=C=C=C



ALL I CAN SAY IS: (*Haih!* Gua Memang *KANASAI*)




Tata !

No comments:

Post a Comment