Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy Birthday Emily ! 30-12-09

I reach Pavilion at 4pm++ . I called bryan twice but the phone (dut .dut. the number you have dail is unavailable please try again later ! ) Bryan cut down my phone twice or maybe he's at the cinema ! fine ! i walk here and there like a stupid fella ! After half and hour i try to call philip...Guess what ??? THEY ARE AT THE STARBUCKS WTH!?!?!?! i was like WTH I'm going to kill you BRYAN ! Climb up to 6th Floor to meet them while at the escalator i saw a Leng Lui playing Gu Zheng she smile and wink at me ( I SWEAR )!!! My INTENTION to KILL BRYAN IS GONE . Meet them at the STARBUCKS( Thanks SARAH =D ) and waited EMILY about 2 hours++ .After that we walk to Lot10 to have our Steamboat Dinner.






Sorry that I cant join you all at the RedBox and GSC because I was rushing back from my hometown!


After that,Me,Bryan,and Mun Wai overnight at Philip's house ! Waiting for NEW YEAR !




Tata!

No comments:

Post a Comment